Just listened to VIEWS for like … a whole day.
Now I’m not here to review the album. Mostly because I have no musical credentials. I can’t sing, rap or do the “hotline bling” dance.
But what I lack in musical talent I make up for with good musical taste.
I often listen to albums for the first time while working out. This allows me to relax and focus on both the album and my workout.
Nothing kills the vibe of a workout more than a slow emotion filled song, (something Drake is commonly known for).
After a recent workout I have picked out the Top Ten Tracks off of Drake’s Views to workout to:
- Hype. Self-explanatory. This song should be placed at the start of your playlist. it will HYPE you up!
- Pop Style feat the THRONE. Maybe its because I’ve been listening to this song for a week before the album came out but Drake Kanye and Jay-Z deliver on this song.
- VIEWS the namesake of the album is also a song you will loose your s*** to in the gym.
- Still Here Another song with a great beat.
- Grammy, This songs beats go hard. Perfect for a pick you up song
- Weston Road Flows. Drake once again tells us an intricate story over a laid back beat. Great song to loose yourself to and push yourself.
- Childs Play. The Tambourine in this track isn’t the first thing I look for in a workout track but it worked!
- Too Good. This song Features Rihanna and has a great sound to it, some Spanish flare. Which makes it a great song to workout to… or dance.
- 9 Self explanatory. Great song with an in-depth look at Drakes struggles. We can relate, we can relate.
- One Dance.💃🏼 This hook is too fly. This is the type of song that gets stuck in your head all day.
Create a playlist and let me know how your workout went.
Also a side not: Drake created a “Views” Meme generator that I had a blast using. Give it a try. Click 👉Views